I, for one, am not a huge football fan. Perhaps that’s the reason I became interested in Tim Tebow. He seemed different from the tough guy, egotistical image I had in my mind. Tebow is a spiritual player and it’s refreshing to see someone draw upon an inner strength for their playing abilities. Kudos for spirituality finding its way on the playing field.
1. ”Success comes in a lot of ways, but it doesn’t come with money and it doesn’t come with fame. It comes from having a meaning in your life, doing what you love and being passionate about what you do. That’s having a life of success. When you have the ability to do what you love, love what you do and have the ability to impact people. … That’s having a life of success. That’s what having a life of meaning is.” – Tim Tebow
2. “I am not better than anyone else just because I play football.” - Tim Tebow
3. ”Just like @coachsmartvcu said, …one important thing in sports, it doesn’t matter what anybody else says. #Fuel.” – Tim Tebow via Twitter
4. Mom used to quote Isaiah 64: about waiting on the Lord. It doesn’t mean being complacent. It means understanding that he has a plan, and that we’re not the ones in control. In the meantime, we need to strive to use our gifts and abilities fully. – Tim Tebow
5. “Along the way there’s going to be a lot of obstacles, a lot of adversity, a lot of people who will tell you you’re not good enough. I’m here to tell you that you are. Everyone that tells you that you’re not is because they didn’t accomplish something.” – Tim Tebow
6. “You just try to be nice to everybody and treat them all the same. Treat them how you would want to be treated.” – Tim Tebow
7. “The lows are disappointing but that makes the highs much sweeter.That’s what drives you to compete” – Tim Tebow